free website stats program Spark Plugs | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Spark Plugs

I think he meant "NGK". I too am a convert. Not for saving money but for the correct heat range for my particular setup......

Thanks for correcting my typo. I have had very good results with NGK plugs (no iridium)and, as Bodeen points out, not to save a dollar but just a personal preference.:s Oh yeah, I can't remember the last piece of chrome I bought.:D

Thanks for correcting my typo. I have had very good results with NGK plugs (no iridium)and, as Bodeen points out, not to save a dollar but just a personal preference.:s Oh yeah, I can't remember the last piece of chrome I bought.:D

Chrome is as much of a personal preference as spark plugs and oil. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.:s

seems most of the top tuners recommend the NGK spark plugs...I was just wanting to put in the iridium plugs and never change plugs again

Chrome is as much of a personal preference as spark plugs and oil. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.:s

Agreed and maybe even more of a personal choice; certainly subjective. However, chrome is not a choice that has any impact on performance as choices like plug and oil. Maybe that's why I am neutral on chrome.:eam

Agreed and maybe even more of a personal choice; certainly subjective. However, chrome is not a choice that has any impact on performance as choices like plug and oil. Maybe that's why I am neutral on chrome.:eam

Not subjective at all, some people take pride in their 25,000 + dollar investment and some don't. 1 can have the best of both worlds if the pockets are deep enough.:s

Not subjective at all, some people take pride in their 25,000 + dollar investment and some don't. 1 can have the best of both worlds if the pockets are deep enough.:s

Well, we will just have to agree to disagree on whether or not how much pride one takes in their ride is directly proportional to how much chrome one has on display. Maybe because I don't have $25K spent, hardly an investment, in either of my bikes, I don't "get it.":eam Pride is a very subjective matter. While one may exhibit pride by displaying as much chrome as possible, another may take pride in showing tail lights to most others that try to keep up.:D

Funny how the thread morphed from spark plugs to chrome.:shock

While one may exhibit pride by displaying as much chrome as possible, another may take pride in showing tail lights to most others that try to keep up.

Dolt as usual this is one solid statement!!! I agree that this is what really counts at the end of the day.:newsmile01:

Well, we will just have to agree to disagree on whether or not how much pride one takes in their ride is directly proportional to how much chrome one has on display. Maybe because I don't have $25K spent, hardly an investment, in either of my bikes, I don't "get it.":eam Pride is a very subjective matter. While one may exhibit pride by displaying as much chrome as possible, another may take pride in showing tail lights to most others that try to keep up.:D

Funny how the thread morphed from spark plugs to chrome.:shock

That's the great thing about this forum, everyone can have a opinion. :D

Back