Votes: 47 6.2%
  • NGK iridium

Votes: 69 9.0%
  • Accel Platinum

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Autolite Platinum

Votes: 8 1.0%

• Total voters
Just put in HD 6R12's, the old ones were NGK R DCPR7E's that had been in for WAY too long... I'm usually pretty good on maintenance, but it had been far too long since I changed those out. Engine is a Twin Cam w/ big bore, heads, cams, etc., so interested to see if the stock TC plugs work just fine, as I've never run the HD plugs before.

RT

Guys

The POLL threads are for collecting data on the various topics and not for chatting back and forth or asking questions in.

Please use the other areas of the forum for conversations that pertains to the topic you wish to discuss.

Thanks

Last edited:
:bigsmiley13:For the most part I seem to use NGK's but I also find many motors that come in the shop with champions and sometimes autolite's

I really am impartial but my primary purpose is to find the appropriate sweet heat range for particular motors as every motor has it's own ideoysyncricies
I'll call Character . All depends on Carb , exhaust and balancing out the Engine

The funny part is under my work table I have a 5 gallon bucket of spark plugs through out the years i've been building motors and customizing etc...
Sincerely ;
Missharley

I just replaced my plugs. I used the HD plugs. It's the cheapest thing I've gotten for Harley so far. :D Any way, the old plugs looked ok, no issues.

Thought i'd try champion this time, champion have been around forever and never heard anything bad about them.

Back