free website stats program SOLD MY SPORTY - what's my new bike? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

SOLD MY SPORTY - what's my new bike?

Test ride a Dyna you will like The power of the Big Twin, you can go solo or 2 up easy. I went from Baggers to Dynas, Kind of wish I still had my Bagger but the Dyna is a lot of fun Good Luck

Thanks Jack. I like your street bob - i tried one last year. very fun ride. your color combo is very cool. thanks for the feedback!

Thanks Jack. I like your street bob - i tried one last year. very fun ride. your color combo is very cool. thanks for the feedback!

Thanks, it spoke to me My dad had a 29 JDH it was OLIVE drab with the same pin striping on the tank. It really did talk to me, I bought it showed him the picture He remembered his bike, 2 weeks later he died of lung cancer. Sorry to be so long winded:s

The best advice given to me was to ride as many different bikes as possible. When you ride the right one you will know. For me it was the heritage, no other bike felt that good.

Thanks, it spoke to me My dad had a 29 JDH it was OLIVE drab with the same pin striping on the tank. It really did talk to me, I bought it showed him the picture He remembered his bike, 2 weeks later he died of lung cancer. Sorry to be so long winded:s

never sell it:)

Forget what someone else thinks is best for you, only you can decide that. What we need to know is that you did not jump the gun on the sale and leave yourself with nothing to ride. Please tell us you have another bike on hand, or this may constitute poor planning on your part. The dealers may pick up on your over excitement to buy.

Good Luck. :D

Back