free website stats program So it is Football Season | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

So it is Football Season

"So it is Football Season" Is that what it's called? For me it meens good riding weathers almost here :D , I kinda lost touch with the whole football thing when I started driving OTR.

Seahawks...especially after the big fix rip off at Superbowl. That game went down in history as one of the most "questionable" called game ever.

Seahawks...especially after the big fix rip off at Superbowl. That game went down in history as one of the most "questionable" called game ever.

At least you all got an extra timeout yesterday! Maybe they were trying to make up for it? :D

How about you Jack, maybe aVikings fan?
WAP.gif

:sYou betch ya:s

New England Patriots! Off to a good start by spankin' the Titans! They are looking well balanced this season but time will tell. There is a lot of football to be played yet.
Looks like Manning is picking up right where he left off. When I dozed off watching the Bronco's/Steeler's game the Steelers were ahead and Rothlisberger was showing great clock managment. Their strategy was to keep Manning on the bench. After the Steelers scored Manning has the ball for 39 seconds and comes right back to answer with a score of his own! When I awoke from my snooze the Bronco's were up 31 tp 19! I couldn't believe what happened! Manning et al are scary good!

I've never been a sports fan. Never followed any team, no matter what sport. Guess I'm weird that way, but I could care less if they ever played another football/baseball/basketball game, just doesn't interest me.

Back