free website stats program So I have to ask.......? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

So I have to ask.......?

Hey Tony, nice bike you got there......Enjoy It! My husband & I both have some back injuries, he much worse than I. We both say that if we would have known we would have lived as long as we have, we would have taken better care of ourselves. But we did have some fun when we were younger. Go with the creature comforts when you can. But for the record, I did know a kid who had a bagger for a while, he was in his early to mid 20's at the time. He sold it, but I'm not sure what he has now, I only found out that he sold it when I saw someone else riding it!:D So, you may be the youngest current owner of a geezer glider! Enjoy.

Now just what makes you think I was smoking a doober while I was riding, G.? If I get popped for a piss test and come up hot, that's the end of my employment. So, you see, I was straight as an arrow when I typed that. Is this going to descend into baggers vs. everybody else now? If so, I'm ready; just throw down the gauntlet!!

Hey Joe....Baggers RULE!:D

Tony myself and my son both bought touring bikes and a hoot watching him lay hid road king down 4 or five times last year. It was his first bike and my first gezzer glide but hay i'll be 55 this year:44:

Does this mean that if I come upon a rider in need, I shouldn't use the tools in my bags to help out ? I hear alot of noise from my buds about having a bagger, but when they need a tool or to borrow a sweatshirt cause they arent prepared I seem to be "the man" . Maybe if they had a little "military training" earlier in life they would understand why it pays to be prepared.

i started on a 72 sporty my next was a 87 flt i thought i whent to heaven always heard it about the radio until they started riding next to me to hear music plus the comfort to go long rides after putting 82k thought i'd try roadking still a good ride miss tunes and seeing all the gauges checking oil press.voltage and so on

I'm 39 and ride a 2007 Ultra Classic Electra Glide. It's comfortable and convenient. The radio, CD player, etc. is awesome. I added heated hand grips and a heated seat. I also installed a Sirius Satellite Radio. I have a 2002 Road King that is my in-town bike now.

You ride what you like. There's too many people telling you what you can and cannot do. You feel good on your Electra? Go and feel it as much as you can!

Back