free website stats program So here she is- my new '09 Street Glide!!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

So here she is- my new '09 Street Glide!!!

Hi All!!

Back from "The Ban"!! Apparently a term I used in my original post was offensive, so I got the boot until today. I feel TERRIBLE, and it was even worse because there I was, in my moment of glory, posting pics of my brand new thing of beauty, and BAM!!! My mouth got me in trouble... AGAIN!!

I do apologize to all of you, and especially those who have been kind enough to compliment my new ride. I am sorry I wasn't able to respond to tell you thanks for the kind words and suggestions. So- THANK YOU!!! :D

As for the Hogtunes suggestion, I was planning on doing that definitely. I have read tons of great stuff about those speakers on here. I want to get the taller windshield first, because I am not used to my ears being in the breeze like they are now. The RK had a much taller windshield, so I am still getting used to that. My pipes arrived today, and I have my SE airbox too. That's my project for Saturday. I put on my highway pegs yesterday, so that was a nice step back into the comfort direction.

The stock seat really stinks, but that will have to wait a bit longer until I regroup from the shock to the wallet. I want another Mustang like I had, and that's about $500.

Anyhow, thanks again for the kind words- and again- my apologies for the delay and for my foul language.

Here's another couple of pics of me cheesin'...

09StreetGlide006.jpg

09StreetGlide007.jpg

Very nice scooter. Clearview is a great choice, I love mine. Hogtunes are well worth the $$, get the amp & speakers combo.

Keep it upright,

B1

Very nice scooter. Clearview is a great choice, I love mine. Hogtunes are well worth the $$, get the amp & speakers combo.

Keep it upright,

B1

Yep- ordered the Clearview 9.5" with the recurve and smoke tint on Saturday. 4-6 weeks on that one though.... UGGGHHH!!!

Sweet ride dude.

Almost bought one myself (while out on an 11 day ride even!!) but the dealer in South Dakota couldn't make me as good a deal on the purple SG he had on the floor that my local dealer was making me on the Ultra.

Enjoy. The 09 baggers are a far upgrade from previous years!

Back