free website stats program Snow down south | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Snow down south

Well I live about 550 mi. south of Dallas in the Rio Grande Valley. When I left yesterday it was about 45*. Today I'm in Michigan and it is DabNabbit cold here for this So. Texas boy!
It's 30* here and I really have to Bundle up to go outside for a coffee & cigarette.(lol)
tourbox

Well I live about 550 mi. south of Dallas in the Rio Grande Valley. When I left yesterday it was about 45*. Today I'm in Michigan and it is DabNabbit cold here for this So. Texas boy!
It's 30* here and I really have to Bundle up to go outside for a coffee & cigarette.(lol)
tourbox

:p That will learn ya, stay warm and have a nice visit and Happy Thanksgiving:D

We got a wee bit of the white stuff last week it was only for 1 day then it got warmer and it was all gone
I put the winter wheels on the car 2 weeks back so I am ready for it if it comes

Brian

SOUTH?????

:D

Brian,

I'll ship you some of our SUN...:small3d026:

I complained about the COLD after my yesterday Mid-day ride.
It was short of 70* by a few... These old bones are Here in Az. for a Reason...:small3d011:

Don't give me grief on this post.... It took many years of work and cool damp climate to get here in Az....

JUST a "Good Weather Wish" to ALL of You from Me.

Happy Thanksgiving:p

Brian,

It was short of 70* by a few... These old bones are Here in Az. for a Reason...:small3d011:

Don't give me grief on this post.... It took many years of work and cool damp climate to get here in Az....

:D I could not agree more Bubbie, Why I stayed in the cold and snow so may years I dunno, but I do know my bones feel way better here in the SOUTH, Happy Thanksgiving to you:s

SOUTH?????

Brian,

52 here today and last Wednesday we had a fair bit of snow although getting colder again tomorrow the weather here can be very volatile I am further north than Moscow but the north Atlantic drift keeps the sea warm and raises overall temperature, warmer weather comes from the west and cold from the east depends on where the weather systems are as to what we get

Brian

Worst in Ohio in my life time was 1998 - blizzard conditions for days - had to use bull dozers to clear some county roads, electric was out for a week in some places . But I had fun on my new snowmobile !!

We like to leave Michigan mid winter to escape the snow for a while. A few years ago we went to Charleston SC for a Blues music festival. Everyone except us thought it was great fun when 4" of snow fell one night. Oh well, can't win en all. Managed to have a good time anyway!

I was thinkin, if it snowed here, maybe tap a keg and put some chains on my rear tire and skis on the forks! :D might be fun! lol

Back