free website stats program Small wind deflectors? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Small wind deflectors?

I have just fitted a street shield ex and am really pleased with it. Much better at higher speeds and quick to remove without tools. I ride will full faced helmets. Will post a pic tomorrow.
WAP.gif

Thanks, yes I would like to see the pic. I looked at these but they are a bit larger than the one I'm asking about. Your model (street shield ex) has a 4 mount system (if I remember correctly) as opposed to my choice which only has 2 mounts, which makes me wonder about it. Perfect size for what I want though.

And to fin, yes theft is always an issue with any add on of any significance. A nice seat can dissappear with a screwdriver and 30 seconds, etc. etc.
Just don't really like to leave my bike in some places out of site.

I don't ever leave my bike anywhere. I think a £350 HD QD screen is more likely to walk that this £100 screen.

Ok, it was dark in the garage but I did my best. The screen is released by unscrewing the knurled knobs on the bars and the plastic wing-nuts securing the lower arms on the forks. The fittings are left in place making it quick and easy to reposition.

P1020068.jpg

P1020067.jpg

P1020066.jpg

P1020065.jpg

P1020064.jpg

P1020062.jpg

P1020061.jpg

.... .... .... Ok, it was dark in the garage but I did my best. The screen is released by unscrewing the knurled knobs on the bars and the plastic wing-nuts securing the lower arms on the forks. The fittings are left in place making it quick and easy to reposition.

Thanks man, I looked at everyone of them. Beautiful color red on your bike.
The shield is nice. It's just a bit larger than I really want. The 2 point mount model is really the size I wanted. I'm waiting on email back from the company about my concerns. I will make a decision then.

Evidently the 2 mount model has not been bought that much because from inquiries on 2 different forums nobody has actually installed one.

Thanks man, I looked at everyone of them. Beautiful color red on your bike.
The shield is nice. It's just a bit larger than I really want. The 2 point mount model is really the size I wanted. I'm waiting on email back from the company about my concerns. I will make a decision then.

Evidently the 2 mount model has not been bought that much because from inquiries on 2 different forums nobody has actually installed one.

They make good shield so buy what suits you best.

The colour is 'Red Hot Sunglo' and It looks fantastic in the sunshine.

Back