free website stats program Sir BUBBIE ? | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sir BUBBIE ?

It mentioned something that Speed didn't want mentioned. His forum, his rules. Not really a big deal unless you make it one, IMHO.

Dr.

There is a lot more to This Courtship of me from another forum then meets the Eye here.

IF everybody knew More about this, they would be on My side which IS "OUR Side" here.

I am a Member of this forum because I want to be, and Give my UN-Paid services Freely Like You and the other Mods do.

I always try to Keep things FAIR in what I say and hope others do when saying back..

I know that some things are better Left Alone but the Members here should have the right to their opinions also and be able to express them like some have with out worry about being ?

signed....BUBBIE :D

Dr

I know that some things are better Left Alone but the Members here should have the right to their opinions also and be able to express them like some have with out worry about being ?

signed....BUBBIE :D

Some things are better left alone but some are not. I think members should be allowed to express their opinions freely as long as the rules are followed. If that is not the case and we CAN"T express our opinions and have some fun why would anyone want to come back? Boys will be boys and given enough rope we will hang ourselves but I would like to be the one to make that decision. I know I followed the rules but still got edited. I guess I'll be going on vacation now.

Some things are better left alone but some are not. I think members should be allowed to express their opinions freely as long as the rules are followed. If that is not the case and we CAN"T express our opinions and have some fun why would anyone want to come back? Boys will be boys and given enough rope we will hang ourselves but I would like to be the one to make that decision. I know I followed the rules but still got edited. I guess I'll be going on vacation now.

Geezer, if this gets you put on vacation than I will join you. I understand that we are guest but giving our opinion is part of being on the forum. Every time we suggest a resolution to a problem we are offering our opinion. This problem seems to have no resolution. Perhaps if you had had the courtesy of some type of explanation for being edited you and maybe some others would not be making the offense again.

Some things are better left alone but some are not. I think members should be allowed to express their opinions freely as long as the rules are followed. If that is not the case and we CAN"T express our opinions and have some fun why would anyone want to come back? I know I followed the rules but still got edited. I guess I'll be going on vacation now.

Geezer, if this gets you put on vacation than I will join you. I understand that we are guest but giving our opinion is part of being on the forum. Every time we suggest a resolution to a problem we are offering our opinion. This problem seems to have no resolution. Perhaps if you had had the courtesy of some type of explanation for being edited you and maybe some others would not be making the offense again.

Guys

I totally agree with both of you and I am in the same boat here too. If I post an opinion, it's deleted or the entire post is pulled.

The part that frosts me up is that the moderators that are pulling my posts if they don't like the content are moderators that I have recommended to speed to be asked on board as a moderator.
As far as the other topic which I will not mention, it seems OK for someone to steal another persons avatar, forum name and even apply for copy-rite on a forum that does not belong to him with pictures of the same (no names mentioned here) and that is OK with some.
It's not OK with me after I spent 4 years propagating HDTimeline.COM with info to help the members out.
I only wish this post would remain here without being removed as a courtesy to the person that brought this forum from 4000 members when I joined to the current 42000+ that it is today.

Thanks

glider

I love Sir Bubbie. Nice ring to it.

For any other posts not related to this thread, I would suggest they be removed as they highjacked the intent. Even if it's at the risk of losing my own post.

If you have a post that is edited, I would suggest taking the discussion off line and PM the mod/owner etc. as it deminished all the greatness in the thread.

JMO of course.

I love Sir Bubbie. Nice ring to it.

For any other posts not related to this thread, I would suggest they be removed as they highjacked the intent. Even if it's at the risk of losing my own post.

If you have a post that is edited, I would suggest taking the discussion off line and PM the mod/owner etc. as it deminished all the greatness in the thread.

JMO of course.

Thanks nakkers, you are right. I did loose site of the intent of the thread, which was to show respect for an honored member/moderator.

Water under the bridge..........where's the pork chop?!!! :)

Your not seriously thinking of going after a BUBBIE pork chop!! I'm not sure but I think he might be a big guy, and I've never seen him share a pork chop!!!:newsmile014:

Your not seriously thinking of going after a BUBBIE pork chop!! I'm not sure but I think he might be a big guy, and I've never seen him share a pork chop!!!:newsmile014:

Do you think he'll share if I bring some applesauce? lol.

There might have been a time before but, I guess with his recent knighthood, maybe not?! oh well!!!!

Just kidding Bubbie. The pork chop is all yours partner. I like bacon!!!!!

Back