free website stats program Simple Green - Amazing | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Simple Green - Amazing

I should go back and edit that ,but the damage is already done!:wall

The funny thing is, I'm color blind between blue and green. So my simple green is simply blue to me. Next time I'm at the store I'll take some of my blue money and buy some. :rofl

This is the reason for the "blue" Simple Green, it is supposedly aluminium safe.

Mystery solved, Thanks Lancer, now I know I am going to try the "blue" Simple Green and see if it works any different from the ol' "green" stuff. :bigsmiley6:

I've used Simple Green for many years. Mostly on the Engine, transmission, etc.. and it works very nice. I've never used it on the paint. I've got to do cleaning changes slowly. I've just started with doing the Pledge thing, so one thing at a time. :D Maybe next year I'll try the Green on my wife's bike. :s
UglyJohn

:bigsmiley6: By any chance does your wife read this site? :D

Mine did. :small3d023: When I told her about the Pledge thing she :small3d023: I had to show her that someone on my favorite site told me that Pledge is a great detailer for my bike. (Notice I said detail, this is important stuff were talking here.) She now thinks I'm really :wall.

Back