free website stats program Simple Green - Amazing | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Simple Green - Amazing

Funny, I said the same thing when I went in and saw it on the shelf next to the green stuff, same bottle/label, naturally no ingredients listed or reference to different use or what...pretty blue color though...my gal almost bought it (she likes blue and hates green), Simple Green with blue liquid...hmm!:wall

Funny, I said the same thing when I went in and saw it on the shelf next to the green stuff, same bottle/label, naturally no ingredients listed or reference to different use or what...pretty blue color though...my gal almost bought it (she likes blue and hates green), Simple Green with blue liquid...hmm!:wall

The funny thing is, I'm color blind between blue and green. So my simple green is simply blue to me. Next time I'm at the store I'll take some of my blue money and buy some. :rofl

Some may think Simple Green is amazing...but the cold hard facts about this product is this: It is very corrosive to aluminum and causes hydrogren embrittlement in high strength steel alloys. It has been an unauthorized product within the military aerospace environment for quite a few years. Use at your own risk :)

Some may think Simple Green is amazing...but the cold hard facts about this product is this: It is very corrosive to aluminum and causes hydrogren embrittlement in high strength steel alloys. It has been an unauthorized product within the military aerospace environment for quite a few years. Use at your own risk :)

This is the reason for the "blue" Simple Green, it is supposedly aluminium safe.

will it remove the oxidation on soem of the bolts on the engine or what will ?

Back