free website stats program Show Us a Picture Of Your Ink. | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Show Us a Picture Of Your Ink.

I'm a bit of a Lord of The Rings fanatic, so I have a backpiece in the works. I have had more added to it, so once I get an updated pic, I'll post it. This is what I have for now:

Hrm...I need two more posts...1 sec

I'm a bit of a Lord of The Rings fanatic, so I have a backpiece in the works. I have had more added to it, so once I get an updated pic, I'll post it. This is what I have for now:

Full1.jpg

I can still hear my Dad, "Boy you'll be marked for life." Well, the kids are gone and I went out an bought a FatBob after 30 some years of not riding. I sprained my arm a couple weeks back and wore an acebandage to work. Everyone thought I got a tatoo since I now own a Harley. My dad's still living, but I think I might just get one to show I've grown up and to show I can.

I can still hear my Dad, "Boy you'll be marked for life." Well, the kids are gone and I went out an bought a FatBob after 30 some years of not riding. I sprained my arm a couple weeks back and wore an acebandage to work. Everyone thought I got a tatoo since I now own a Harley. My dad's still living, but I think I might just get one to show I've grown up and to show I can.
Now, now, let's not cut off our nose to spite our face. LOL, :D (That's why I cut my hair 20 years ago, then, after 20 yrs, no one told me to let my hair grow and now it's long again.) :D :D

You lot have got some nice ink on board, Years ago, long long before the internet, in the 70's and 80's, Tattooist's in UK would boast "American inks used here", and the inks I use as a Tattooist now, yup, most of 'em from your country not mine.
I don't have any pics of my tats (i'm in the industry so I'm covered in Tats) but you might be interested in my website [removed]

Apparently cos I'm new and don't have 5 post behind me I can't post links,
Hence the 3w's thing, I'm sure you can work it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need one more post before I can post pics. This should do it

spiderman.jpg
I've got lots more than this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back