free website stats program Show Us a Picture Of Your Ink. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Show Us a Picture Of Your Ink.

My wife's left arm
DebArm.jpg

My one and only, this was when it was first inked six years ago, last year it was recolored and it looks better to me now. The design is from the way the tank was painted on my first Harley, an '80 80" Low Rider...

Attachments

• arm.jpg
    arm.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 315
I have the Reichs adler across my shoulders,some find it offensive,some are amused,and it scares some too.Dont know why anybody finds it as they find it,and frankly,I dont give a damn.I'll post a pic if you all want,but I'm not at all concerned if you'd prefer me not to.Whatever blows your fuses!

Ahh, there is just something about ink on a women that does it for me. You are one lucky guy twicecam. What part of TX are you in? The tattoo on my back was done in Arlington some years back.

Going this weekend to get some more ink. I'll see if I can figure out how to post it. My Mac doesn't want to play nice sometimes.

Fair winds and following seas to you shipmate! AS2/AIMD 900 Div USS Coral Sea and USS America / Desert Storm cross deck....
Same to you brother, there afew of us sailors around here... USS Caloosahatchee AO 98, USS Conyngham DDG 17 & Naval Mobile Constrcution Battalion 20./Desert Storm also

Back