free website stats program Should Harley Make an ATV? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Should Harley Make an ATV?

I don't think that Harley should bother with trying something new. They already have the market cornered on motorcycles so if anything they should put their efforts into designing their bikes to stay ahead of the curve!

I think that the ATV's are much better off left to the pros in that field. I really don't think that Harley would have much of a market for ATV's. Most of the people that I know that have a Harley have never even been on an ATV.

I think it would be cool to see what they could come up with but I don't think that anyone that would want to pay the price that they would have to get for them. I know that even some of the manufacturers now are a bit overpriced on them and having a hard time selling.

That would be a trip to see little tykes pretending with big bikes.I would personally never pay the price though.Don't like them things no ways, just an agrivation here.Kids on the road not paying atention and all.

I wouldn't think that Harley would do well in the ATV market. They have entered into the motorcycle market and managed to overtake it in a great way. Nobody makes a bike like them and if they start making ATVs then they'll loose their focus which would really stink.

I'm not really into ATV's but a snowmobile would be awesome. No, seriously I believe they should stick with motorcycles, they do it so well. And for me and my family we will always have Harley's in the summer and our Artic Cat in the winter.

I honestly don't think that Harley should go into making anything other than bikes. They do really well with the bikes that they make and really don't need to make anything else. Plus, I fear that if they ever tried to make anything else that the quality of their bikes would decline.

I do not think they need to delve into this market but if they were to then I think they would have a big enough customer base to do well.

Personally I hope they don't. It's hard enuff now just to get an appointment to get your motorcycle serviced and even worse trying to keep the mechanics focused on doing them right without forgetting to put this or that thing put back on it when their done and tightened and in the right place. They're already blaming a lot of their mistakes and forgetfulness on the fact they're "back logged " and "rushed" just trying to maintain the amount of work they've got.Can ya imagine throwing in a H-D ATV in with their Dealership responsibilities on top of it ??? You're liable to go pick up your bike from having it serviced and get home and find a winch mounted on the front fender??? I'm a firm beleiver in that " K.I.S.S. " (Keep It Simple Stupid ) theory !!! Keeps life a lot simpler and less complicated. Just my opinion. Ride safe, HI-Tek Rednek:coffee

I don't like the idea of Harley makin ATV's but they used to make little 125 and 250 dirt bikes, and that would be pretty cool if they came back out with those. Or, even just a few mini bikes, then you could have your kids ridin Harley's when they're younger.

Back