free website stats program Secret crush. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Secret crush.

(1st) Gold Wing (2nd) BMW 1200 LT, but, being vertically challenged, I am riding a flstn. Don't get me wrong, I love this bike but my wifes comfort is as important as my comfort. Had an Ultra but even lowered it was too top heavy for me to safely ride with my wife on the back. Not highway riding but stopping on inclines/slants, gravel parking lots/driveways, you know what I mean. Got squirley once just stopping at the garage. Boot rolled on a small stick blown out of the tree. Bout dislocated my ribs keeping it up! jeezzzzz!

ride safe

This is Jay Leno's turbine powered bike. It looks like something out of "Batman Returns". We were at the Rockstore outside of Los Angeles when this thing showed up. You cannot believe the sound coming out of this bike.

Attachments

• MVC-001F.JPG
    MVC-001F.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 17
Love the Road King but could really enjoy playing on one of these

KTM RC8
superstock%20version%20RC8.jpg

i just love that they managed to keep it looking the orginal but brought it upto date - both power and raw looks -shame it sound a little wussy with the stock pipes but who cares when your going that quick :D
I don't think you can buy anything new anymore that isn't quiet.:( but I'm sure there's some pretty good sounding pipes to put on it.:D It really doesn't matter if she's loud though, you'd be gone before anyone heard ya anyway.:tounge:rider

triumph x75 hurricane

Brian

Attachments

• hurricane05032401.jpg
    hurricane05032401.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 9
Back