free website stats program Secret crush. | Harley Davidson Forums

Secret crush.

cdn-bigfoot

OK, we all love Harley's.

What other motorcycle do you have a secret crush on?
Post a pic or a link.

Mine is an Aprilia SR50 scooter!
SR50.jpg

P7050311-1.jpg

just bought this for the wife to start learning..
it's a Cagiva 125 Roadster.

2 stroke engine, sounds like a chainsaw, absolute hoot to scoot around on.

Dont know if its my 'secret crush' but lots of fun :)

the Dodge Tomahawk prototype bike. Viper V-10 engine in a bike!!! Now that's just sick.

I got to see this one up close and personal at Sturgis. It is something to see.

Sparx.

I had a new Ultra Classic for a short time that had a minor problem that caused me to panic and sell the bike. I regret doing that manily because it was a beautiful and mose comfortable ride I've ever had for a touring bike.

ultra1.jpg

I'd really like another sportbike....I've always wanted a Yamaha R-1. I rode sport bikes for many years before I started on the HD's. I would never stop riding Harleys, but sometimes I just feel the need for speed.

One of these days I'll get one:) (this one's a little modded..LOL!!!)
jpg_virtual-yamaha-r1-tuning.jpg

I'm with ya on this one.

I still want my old Seca back. Fun bike without too much power that you'd kill yourself.

But I'm seriously considering getting a Ninja. Always loved them as far as crotch-rockets go.

But I'd still stick with either the 600 or 1000. That would be way more power than I would ever use.

The 1400 is just too insane for me. :bigsmiley22:

But no fears peeps....I'm never getting rid of my HD.

Norton 850 Commando. My buddy Ron had a new one in the early 70s. Wasn't a HD but no one we knew could afford one. A lot of guys had 500 Kawies and Hondas of all sizes but the 850 Commando was one bad machine.

Second choice is the Honda Valkerie. The chrome on that bad boy will knock your eye-balls out. And smooooooooth...

Never had either. Had to settle for a Harley!!!!! hahahahahahahha

for me there is only 1 other bike Yamaha's devastating V Max be it the orginal or the stunning New version and yes i have seen it in the flesh not the show bike but on the road and OMG
nv86869_1_400.jpg

I LOOOOVVVVEEE That bike!!!!

Id have to say mine would also have to be a sportbike that would let me go stupid fast, lol....After all, I am still only 24, lol....but I wouldnt trade my Harley for the world....love it way to much.

Honda CBR Repsol

Attachments

• repsol.jpg
    repsol.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 7
Back