free website stats program Seasons Change | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Seasons Change

I am riding out of here on wed. and headed for Alabama,then New Orleans.The temp here on wed. is supposed to be 40* ,rain and wind gust to 45 mph.I will be glad when I clear this system.

Ride safe and pack your rain gear, it has been real nice here in the South:s

Is tuesday still your day off?
If so and if I don't have to get back here for something maybe I will swing up your way on Nov.2nd.

Yep, until told other wise, That would be great:s

We actually had Suzy snowflakes country cousin..(SLUSH) Hit us on Saturday!
I said the heck with it, and put 'Betsy' to bed. I cringe every time I walk to the barn, knowing....man, it's gonna be a long winter!

BRIAN

I am riding out of here on wed. and headed for Alabama,then New Orleans.The temp here on wed. is supposed to be 40* ,rain and wind gust to 45 mph.I will be glad when I clear this system.

STEVE07

If you are on the road this week, the temps are going to fall into the upper
30's here along the coast. Cold front coming thru on Wed.

OK let the woose comments begin. Here in the north (north Florida) the temps are starting to fall. I have been riding in the early (5 to 6 AM) morning hours to get out of the heat of the day. With our AM temps dipping into the low to mid 40's looks like I'll be riding later in the AM and further into the afternoon. It's a tough job but sombody has to do it.:D

HDDon,

No woose comments from me, a couple weeks ago I had my chaps on, about 47 degrees when I headed out, and it always feels colder along the water.

Ride safe and let me know if/when you get close to N. Florida and I'll spring for food and beverages! If you have time the cottage is yours.

HDDon,

No woose comments from me, a couple weeks ago I had my chaps on, about 47 degrees when I headed out, and it always feels colder along the water.

Gator it seems that the water temps are staying pretty high here. When we ride back into Suwannee temps go up 8-10 degrees.

Wow Steve, sounds like you have a nice long ride lined up.
You're not heading South by way of Massachusetts are you?
Be safe and have a great trip!

The weather has been fantastic down in central Florida today. Was good yesterday too but had a bit of rain. Today is picture perfect all day long. Dry, no humidity, nice and cool and comfortable. Heck I'll bet we even have less robberies on the news tonight.

Back