free website stats program Seasons Change | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Seasons Change

I do not drink whisky any more but it was made in the town i grew up in so perhaps it will go in my whisky collection

Brian

:s If I was not on Workers Comp I would ride down Tomorrow and get a whole box of cigars you never know when The Boss may show up:p

If you have a connection for cubans and they are not $100 a pop, I'm up for a ride.

Mainly special bottles of whisky
i do not care for the violent nature and the hangover that whisky can produce in me
although a nice single malt is tempting for a single glass on a special occasion
I had better get rid of it soon before i am tempted too much

Brian

My brother was kinda that way Brian, he hasn't drank in about 14 yrs because of alcohol related issues. It don't affect me that way and we both have the same Dad and Mom, go figure. I actually tend to be more friendly when drinking than sober.

The weather is cooling 'some' down my way but not enough to where I'm not breaking a sweat by 11am outside. I'm always ready for 'cool' weather. Don't care much for cold weather. As for the 'S' escaping folks I welcome them. They bring much needed money to our area.

I do not drink whisky any more but it was made in the town i grew up in so perhaps it will go in my whisky collection

Brian

I have been trying to collect it for years. I just cant do it! Now Jack, about those stogies.................

Back