free website stats program Screamin Eagle | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Screamin Eagle

a friend of mine has been a bike mechanic for about 15 years we cut the breather on mine so it was showing the whole breather not just half and it was put on the dyno again 7 hp gain

Actually Rancid, I agree, Harleys may see improvements with increased airflow, but not a 7HP gain unless the intake tract was congested in the first place. But would you believe, on Metrics, if you cut holes or modified or removed the intake airbox on a multi-inline 4 already tuned for it...you actually LOSE horsepower by opening up the airbox. The cutback air cleaner cover just "looks" trick, and like I said before...any more than a 1/4-1/2 exposure of the element is a waste of good chrome...! :D

Re: Screaming Eagle

I am a little late on replying to this one and it is probably too late to return your SE breather. I would recommend the SE HEAVY BREATHER intake. It looks cool and also works extremely well.

Just my 2 cents on this one.

Re: Screaming Eagle

I am a little late on replying to this one and it is probably too late to return your SE breather. I would recommend the SE HEAVY BREATHER intake. It looks cool and also works extremely well.

Just my 2 cents on this one.

Seconded.

Back