free website stats program Saw my first After Winter-Early Spring Motorcycle | Harley Davidson Forums

Saw my first After Winter-Early Spring Motorcycle

Hi:
Here in Northwestern British Columbia, Canada, we still have a fair deal of snow. But, I saw a Motorcycle yesterday. I think it was a blinged-out, piped-up Harley. (But I could be wrong.)

My husband brought his out of the shop and took it for it's virgin (with him) burn. He said it wasn't bad. (It's a Suzuki something-or-the-other: It's not as large a motor as my bike. ... or is it a Kawasaki? :small3d002: I've forgotten.)

So, does anyone else still have snow, and have they seen a Motorcycle? :yes

On the lower grounds the snow is starting to go however the roads are white with salt having ruined a few bikes in the past on salt from the roads bikes will stay in the shed for a wee while yet
There are some people around here that ride all year round i did when younger i did see a bike today it was from the far east and they all look the same to me so not sure what it was

Brian

So, does anyone else still have snow, and have they seen a Motorcycle? :yes

I see a motorcycle every time I go in my garage:D.. Still have lots of snow but at least I can see mostly gravel on my driveway now. Still too much salt on the roads though and temps are slowly peeking over freezing.

We have had a few days in the low 50s here and there.
I've seen a few bikes out, but not many.
I'm planning a short ride around town tomorrow.

No snow here in phoenix, az, but temps are already hitting 100deg f. So some of the bikes are hiding from the heat.

Back