free website stats program Salt Springs Florida meet and greet!! | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs Florida meet and greet!!

I wasn't watching no tree last night Steve. Actually I did take Jack and Pete to C.J.'s first thing but we didn't go in, just looked at the cars. Going to be quite today, Pete and Ron and Don are leaving and Sean and family are headed for Disney
Ken

Glad you guys called.It was nice talking to all.
Take a pic. if Sean comes back with mickey mouse ears.:lolrolling
I'm just taking a break now and have to go back to tiling the bathroom :(

Back home now and just know that I'm going to miss sitting around Ken's fire. For all you following this post you need to try to get together with the members in your area. We all know how nice the people are on the forum well they are even nicer in person. Don

I got a call from Kemo a little while ago,seems you guys should have stayed a little longer.The others went to get the little river boat I have bought from a guy in Gainsville and when they got there they noticed the battery was gone,when they questioned the former owner about it he pulled a piece on them and informed them they were now trespassing on his property :lolrolling
Sorry guys!:(
Thanks for picking up my boat for me:newsmile047:

I wonder if the dipstick has figured out where his OTHER jack stand is yet ?:D
(some slight of hand by HDDon)

Last edited:
If Ken had told me about the battery earlier we would have had that too. By the time it got to the pulling of a weapon (we were at the knife at a gun fight point) it was a wee bit late. Mark I had my priorities and it boiled down to the descretion vs. valor thing, that and the fack that I thought Ken could have bounced the jerk off the pavement a couple of times. Don

Glad you guys got outta there without getting hurt, I can see I need to stay longer next time and provide some adult supervision. :s

Glad you guys got outta there without getting hurt, I can see I need to stay longer next time and provide some adult supervision. :s

I don't think we needed supervision, all I was looking for was cover fire!!:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Back