free website stats program Salt Springs Florida meet and greet!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs Florida meet and greet!!

Thanks ya all who made the trip, Thanks to Kemo and Tina for their hospitality and to Mark for the pictures, I see Joe snapped a few too, cant blame me this time, The Redhead had the camera in MEXICO:p

Thanks ya all who made the trip, Thanks to Kemo and Tina for their hospitality and to Mark for the pictures, I see Joe snapped a few too, cant blame me this time, The Redhead had the camera in MEXICO:p

Nice Jack. No pressure that way, at all. :D

I think his Forum Name is PA, anyhow that's what Bodeen calls him. He rides an nice lookun Night Train (or at least he used to).

Thank your for the pics Mavagrand. It's good to put a mug with the names. Many of them I already knew but some it's the first time I've seen a good photo of them. Glad you guys had a good time, I was wondering if the weather would be a bummer on you guys.

PA58 is the exact handle. He's a bit of a lurker though. Kinda the quiet type............:D

I got a call from Kemo a little while ago,seems you guys should have stayed a little longer.The others went to get the little river boat I have bought from a guy in Gainsville and when they got there they noticed the battery was gone,when they questioned the former owner about it he pulled a piece on them and informed them they were now trespassing on his property :lolrolling
Sorry guys!:(
Thanks for picking up my boat for me:newsmile047:

I got a call from Kemo a little while ago,seems you guys should have stayed a little longer.The others went to get the little river boat I have bought from a guy in Gainsville and when they got there they noticed the battery was gone,when they questioned the former owner about it he pulled a piece on them and informed them they were now trespassing on his property :lolrolling

I always miss all the fun!

WOW, I guess H D TALKING members are intimidating:p Good no one was shot

Hey Jack,sorry I missed the weekend,but I will catch up with you in a couple of weeks.

Back