free website stats program Salt Springs 2015 | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs 2015

I'm sure looking forward to it also, wondering if there is no gumbo this year, what delicacy will fill the bowls? Chili?

Always a good thing to fill the men up with before sending them home to their loved ones..........chili.

If anybody will eat them I'll make baby back ribs again. I also make a decent bowl of chili. Maybe the Red Head will make us a cake. Steve has a challenge out for a BBQ cook off. and there is always Cactus Jack's. We can always go to Kemo's favorite place.

Don, we have to go to Cactus Jack's, I owe you several beers from last year. You can rest assured that if you cook them, they will come:D

Sunnysideup, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, glad you are on board for the weekend.

We brought Red Beans and Rice last year, anybody up for that.

If the weather is good I'll ride, if not we trailer, so if anyone is heading east along I-10, we could ride together.

No problem at all gator, Jack got in behind me and helped.

As far as I-10, I'll be jumping on at Tallahassee, I'd be happy to have company on the way over. Jack and I have tentative plans to join up in route but we haven't gotten that far yet.

Sunnysideup,

Ok, now we just see what the weather does. If I ride I'll try to leave around 7am which would put me in Tallahassee around noon, after that Salt Springs is a piece of cake.

Sunnysideup,

Ok, now we just see what the weather does. If I ride I'll try to leave around 7am which would put me in Tallahassee around noon, after that Salt Springs is a piece of cake.

Agreed, if the weather cooperates. Just never can tell, could be sleet or sunshine.

Back