free website stats program Sad to See | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sad to See

Yesterday following my husband home on his deluxe, a teen did a u turn in front of him, i honked as i anticipated what he was going to do, luckily my husband anticpated it as well.

since i only have 500 miles under my belt, i don't venture out alone yet, my husband is always giving me pointers as well as his buddies we ride with. Though being a new rider, i convinced him that i needed louder pipes, and he bought me VH slip ons, they sound awesome, i think they are even louder than his pipes.

NO more diamonds for this gal, GOT CHROME?

Yesterday following my husband home on his deluxe, a teen did a u turn in front of him, i honked as i anticipated what he was going to do, luckily my husband anticpated it as well.

since i only have 500 miles under my belt, i don't venture out alone yet, my husband is always giving me pointers as well as his buddies we ride with. Though being a new rider, i convinced him that i needed louder pipes, and he bought me VH slip ons, they sound awesome, i think they are even louder than his pipes.

Glad to hear your hubby did not get bumped by this kid!

Good choice HDGal! I'm with you on trading diamonds for chrome. :D

Pipes help. Triple-lights help. But if someone is stupid....

You need to ALWAYS figure on the people around you doing something stupid! And I agree with the comment that riding has made me a better cage-dweller. I am more aware of who & what is around me all the time.

By out-lawing talking on your cell-phone here in NY (which gets ignored most of the time anyway), now people are TEXTING while driving !!! ....because that's not illegal! Now THAT'S stupid.........

Back