free website stats program Sad Day | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sad Day

Put my EG to sleep today and got snowblower from shed and tuned up for a little snow is in forecast toward end of week. I call it a warning sign?????:(:(

i was going to stay in Uniontown a few more days until i saw the forecast. didn't take me long to make it to Tennessee. yup i ran real quick and proud of it :D

i think there was a movie quote that said "run hide it is our way" well when that s (stuff) comes so do i. lived with it too long, but will see u up there next summer with bike so we can go for a ride... and looking forward to it...:D

Thanks for the note:) .... Looking forward to riding the great roads the area has to offer.....Just don't bring the bikes up till after after April for you never know when the snow will stop.........:34:

Thanks for the note:) .... Looking forward to riding the great roads the area has to offer.....Just don't bring the bikes up till after after April for you never know when the snow will stop.........:34:

with luck we will be riding all summer....oh and here is the fun part ...we can send a photo to Jack.....:D

Back