free website stats program Sad Day | Harley Davidson Forums

Sad Day

Fisherking

:( well Sat Nov 26 I put the Fat Boy away. My buddy is letting me store it in his heated shop, gota like friends like that.
I got the bike in April, it was an import from the U.S.A. built in Milwalky sold in Milwalky (sp) then sold in Canada.
I have put over 7000 miles not Kilometers on it so it was well used this year.
There is snow on the ground now. This gives me another reason to not like winter, that and having to shovel snow, I can hardly weight till next April.
just thought I would share
F.K.

I feel your pain....:( Getting real close in Pittsburgh Pa to putting bike to sleep. Famers almanac is guessing 60" of snow this year.....:11:

Look at the bright side, now you can sit back in the warmth and read HDTimeline all winter long to learn more about your bike, and other models, as well as garner ideas/upgrades for your bike and the next riding season. When it comes to enjoying your Harley, one of the next best things to riding your bike is being able to read HDTimeline.

What is that white stuff? We never have that much beach sand on the road down here.

First impression is that it's a jackknifed semi. I bet that rig freaks some people out when they look up from their texting! :newsmile017:

First impression is that it's a jackknifed semi. I bet that rig freaks some people out when they look up from their texting! :newsmile017:

Department of transportation claims that this machine prevents motorists from passing the plow while clearing the highway..... Imagine that.:newsmile058:

Winter blues can be cured by riding Harley-Davidson snowmobile. Yes. They did manufacturing this things in the beginning of '70 you can find them on eBay.

Back