free website stats program :( Sad Day Kind Of... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

:( Sad Day Kind Of...

Thank you all! I hope to want to get out again someday. But as mentioned by a lot of you, sometimes, the bike is a chore, and as Dolt mentioned, sometimes, not having anyone to ride with makes the want to harder to surface. Biscuit, I feel for you and the back. :(. Take your time on that one, (experience talking here). I have severe arthritis already in my back which has been hindering me for the last 13 years. But it seemed that until 2019 sidelined me, I could always get some saddle time in. (And, that toddler is a full time job).

And, as for the new adventures with Paddington, this dog makes me laugh EVERY SINGLE DAY! As a. matter of fact, I was taking a picture of this goof at 2:30am. He is funny even when he sleeps. So, that part of not wanting to go out without him, well, that is easy. If he is along, not only will I be laughing, but so will others. He was even making a county sheriff laugh and offering him a chicken sandwich through the car window last night! :D. He has that affect on people. ;).

And, for the record, I looked into the side car conversion, but that was a larger project & expense than I wanted to jump into currently. ;). But Paddington would certainly rock a side car!

Thank you all! I hope to want to get out again someday. But as mentioned by a lot of you, sometimes, the bike is a chore, and as Dolt mentioned, sometimes, not having anyone to ride with makes the want to harder to surface. Biscuit, I feel for you and the back. :(. Take your time on that one, (experience talking here). I have severe arthritis already in my back which has been hindering me for the last 13 years. But it seemed that until 2019 sidelined me, I could always get some saddle time in. (And, that toddler is a full time job).

And, as for the new adventures with Paddington, this dog makes me laugh EVERY SINGLE DAY! As a. matter of fact, I was taking a picture of this goof at 2:30am. He is funny even when he sleeps. So, that part of not wanting to go out without him, well, that is easy. If he is along, not only will I be laughing, but so will others. He was even making a county sheriff laugh and offering him a chicken sandwich through the car window last night! :D. He has that affect on people. ;).

And, for the record, I looked into the side car conversion, but that was a larger project & expense than I wanted to jump into currently. ;). But Paddington would certainly rock a side car!
Seems I spoke too soon.
Is now 0250 in the morning and our Daughter has just gone to hospital to have baby number 2.
Woke us at 0130 to drive to her house and resume our “daycare “ arrangements.
The aforementioned 2year old has just woken up and is now stumbling about confused cause it ain’t Mum and Dad to look after him.
Will be lucky to ride a bike before Christmas.
Hope I can at least walk before #2 does!

Well, congratulations! I can tell you really love those little bundles. :). I'm getting my 1st great niece in June, and I can't wait. :). I have warned my nephew that his riding may get cut this year, but it will totally be worth it. So far, he has proven that he will be a great dad. ( And, sadly, he knows everything not to be).

Need to correct the TQ/HP cited in my previous. Obviously if the old FLHT had made 1214TQ, I would never have let it go
o_O but it was much easier since it only made 124TQ.:rolleyes:

Speedy recovery wishes to Biscuit; I can relate with shoulder injury/surgery and recovery. Joyflyin, with you all the way on the dog thing; don't know how people get through life without the joy of a companion dog; better than having "friends"; dogs never disappoint.;)

Back