free website stats program RUSH cerami-coat true dual head pipe, '09 RKC | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

RUSH cerami-coat true dual head pipe, '09 RKC

Will do! I HIGHLY doubt they sound any different than the dresser duals, But I was drawn in by the ceramic coating and yes, I am VERY pleased :)

What timing for this thread !! It amazes me how that happens.

Got my dream bike in 09....over the last 2 years did my stage one and some eye candy along with the 3' fishtails. I'm so close to pulling the trigger on dresser duals for the sound. Ceramic coating ? Now I have to choose again...:swoon

Any and all thoughts please !! SC

Thanks rsmith! I had been dreaming about this very bike since spring 2009, I was in Afghanistan and happened upon this color combo on the HD MoCo site and I was in love with the mid 50's look :) I couldn't afford the new price, so I waited and searched and scoured ebay and craigslist and in Feb I found this one in El Paso (Where my father-in-law lives) a few days later it was MINE ALL MINE! :p U Ride Safe As Well!

What timing for this thread !! It amazes me how that happens.

Got my dream bike in 09....over the last 2 years did my stage one and some eye candy along with the 3' fishtails. I'm so close to pulling the trigger on dresser duals for the sound. Ceramic coating ? Now I have to choose again...:swoon

Any and all thoughts please !! SC

Well for me, it came down to having had ceramic coated headers on my 95 TransAm and i lov'd those... so i had bookmarked the link for the place with the best dresser duals price, while i saved up. The guy i bought my RKC from had put on a set of Big Louie 4" Rush slip ons and i REALLY liked them, but I HAD to have fishtails!! :) So i looked into what Rush had to offer while i saved up, and BAM! found these!! 100% made in the USA (i know several V&H parts are made in the USA like my 3" fish tail IIs) but could not find such a claim about the dresser duals...

price is so close i had 1 choice :bigsmiley11:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back