free website stats program RUSH cerami-coat true dual head pipe, '09 RKC | Harley Davidson Forums

RUSH cerami-coat true dual head pipe, '09 RKC

Quick into, Got my dream bike early this year (09 RKC in deep turquoise and antique white 2 tone), got SOOOO much great info from this forum, from DIY lube change to clutch adjustment to shock and tire pressures! THANK YOU ALL!!!
I quickly added the PC-V (w/auto-tune), K&N air intake kit and V&H fishtail II 3" slip-ons (I HAD to have fishtails for this bike!). I wanted to add true duals though, and had my sights set on the V&H dresser duals...
Found the Rush product and was very happy to hear 100% USA product and ceramic coat in and out. I could hardly find ANY reviews though... But I am PLEASED to say they are AWESOME!, Fit, Finish & Fit are AMAZING!!! Ceramic coat is flawless, chrome heat shields (220° coverage) are awesome!!!! :D
I have ZERO negative to say!! If you want true duals you MUST seriously consider this Rush product! Great price also I forgot to mention. (No pics because I had it all assembled B4 i realized the Rush site was VERY limited on pics of the product, now it looks like the pic on their site 'cept my bike is a diff color).
I have NO FINANCIAL interest in this company, or their products... Just want to share my pleasure in a GREAT bit of kit that I was hard pressed to find reviews on.

I will post up a YouTube vid the next couple days and post the link here for those interested

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds like you are really pleased with your choice. Please post the link here for the you tube video.

Thanks

Will do! I HIGHLY doubt they sound any different than the dresser duals, But I was drawn in by the ceramic coating and yes, I am VERY pleased :)

search youtube for... Rush True Duals 09 RKC.3gp

not the BEST quality video, but give a good idea :) I dont have enough posts to post he link

Thanks Glider!! if u search for
2009 Road King with Vance Hines 3 inch fishtails
you'll find my vid of the stock head pipe w/the V&H 3" fishtails
This one is a better quality vid as I used my lovely wife's iPhone to record this

Back