free website stats program Rode the Suches Loop (Georgia Dragon) Today - Snow? Pics of ride too! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Rode the Suches Loop (Georgia Dragon) Today - Snow? Pics of ride too!

I believe the stretch where you hit the ice and sand east of Suches is called Wolf something or other - absolutely rivals the Dragon but just doesn't go on as long.

Did you mean "Bear Hair Trail"? that's about 6 mi. S. of Suches. Beautiful country and roads all through there. Several friends from FL & I are going to spend a 3 day weekend in that area in early May.

Looks like a really nice ride. When I get back home after the weather warms up, this is on my list to try. Been looking at this area for a while, now going to do it for sure.

I believe the stretch where you hit the ice and sand east of Suches is called Wolf something or other - absolutely rivals the Dragon but just doesn't go on as long.

Did you mean "Bear Hair Trail"? that's about 6 mi. S. of Suches. Beautiful country and roads all through there. Several friends from FL & I are going to spend a 3 day weekend in that area in early May.

Nope - he answered me in post #10.

Back