free website stats program Road Trip To Yellowstone | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Road Trip To Yellowstone

4 more sleeps.... Getting anxious to leave yet?:s

You know it!

However my wife's vacation from work (hospital) is being cut short so I don't know we're gonna make Yellowstone now. All I know for sure is I'm headin' for the mountains then see what happens.

You know it!

However my wife's vacation from work (hospital) is being cut short so I don't know we're gonna make Yellowstone now. All I know for sure is I'm headin' for the mountains then see what happens.

(EDIT) when work gets in the way. Been there and it came down to how many days, drive half way turn around and head home. Hope it all works out for you two.
Above all, ride safe and enjoy.

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Devil's Tower isn't too too far out of the way. And then on to Sturgis and the Black Hills and then... oh there's sooo much! Have a Great and safe trip. :D

Yellowstone is one of my next trips I would like to go on, But the wife won't do any camping and the ground takes it tol on my back. I have a hard time getting up min the mornings after sleepin on the ground, even on an air mattress. The old bones just don't want to work untill warmed up.

Been without unable to use the computer in a while but I've finally uploaded some pictures from the Colorado trip (not Yellowstone but still awesome).

kansasjase-albums-colorado+trip-picture5438-estes_park.jpg

Estes Park

kansasjase-albums-colorado+trip-picture5587-at_bear_lake_in_rocky_mountain_national_park.jpg

Bear Lake in Rocky Mountain National Park

kansasjase-albums-colorado+trip-picture5586-at_the_garden_of_the_gods.jpg

Garden of the Gods

kansasjase-albums-colorado+trip-picture5582-leaving_bear_lake_in_rocky_mountain_national_park.jpg

Leaving Bear Lake

kansasjase-albums-colorado+trip-picture5437-nearing_estes_park.jpg

Near Estes Park

Back