free website stats program Riding glasses? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Riding glasses?

Here they are for $63

Wiley X XL-1 Sunglasses

For a limited time only R Lewis will outfit everyone that posts here in the next 5 minutes with a brand new pair of these glasses.:lolrolling

Hurry, don't miss out on this limited time offer.:D

Sorry about the multiple posts. Please quit laughing at the new guy. I didn't realize the delay. What's worse, I typed that out three (edit) times.

Last edited by a moderator:
:small3d018::bigsmiley20::lol:lol:lol:lolrolling

J/K brutha i had to do it as we have all done it and been laughed at.

A buddy i ride with has contacts and hes the one that turned me onto the gaskets. i love em. the only problem ive had is a bug that found its way in but not out. thats only one time over years and thousands of miles. their worth a try.

Ok, some of you are going to hate me..... and some are going to love me... so here goes:

I notice there are LOTS of RETIRED military (and some active) here... and I wanted to remind you about aafes.com

Wiley-x glasses are available through them, plus, NO TAX, sometimes NO SHIPPING, and SOMETIMES, you can find a discount code (like 10 off 50 bucks, or 10% off).

You can google "aafes code" and find some of those... especially after the info in this thread becomes stale...

They also carry Oakley (I bought a pair of "frogskins" from them 15 years ago... still wear them, they are STILL great!!!)

EDITED to add... the love/hate was for those that can't order from aafes; you need to be active, reserve, or retired from military to shop there.... so, sorry for those that can't.

Last edited:
Hi DaveInPA,

I am a visually challenged rider who wears a small pair of prescription bi-focals, and am used to wearing a full faced helmet from my sport riding days. When I picked up my bike last weekend 8/22, I loved the wind in my face, no face shield and put on a pair of Solar Shields (you can get them at most drugstores like RiteAid, K-mart etc. for $19 to fit over your regular glasses). Get a wraparound one that fits close to your face and voila' ...face in the wind and yes I am sorry to say bugs in your teeth, because of the wide smile going down the road, but what the hay. The Solar Shields also have ventilation holes to prevent fogging, and the main airflow does not dry your eyes nearly as much as without, got my first sample pair "free" from my eye doctor (cost me close to $1,000 for the laser OP but that is another story. After riding in Southern California farmland areas, the smell of green peppers and strawberries is totally cool!

Last edited:
Back