free website stats program Revzilla | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Revzilla

I utilized them a couple of weeks ago to buy a helmet. Customer service was great and they shipped it faster than expected (at my door step in 2 days). I will buy from them again. Did a lot of research about this company before buying and their pricing was really good.

Bought Gerbings gloves from them. They were a size too large, but I had worn them. I didn't return them because they have a strongly worded return policy that wouldn't accept anything that had been worn.

Later, I bought a helmet, on sale. It had been worn, and had an odor from having been worn. They gave me a hard time about returning it, but eventually gave a full return. So, I quit buying from them.

Revzilla great to do business with. Power vision sweet device! I orders mine from them had it in my hands in 3 days.

I know this is an old thread but just wanted to say that they price match as well. I've used Revzilla many times and they've never disappointed!

Once you place your order in the cart click the price match request, tell them where you saw the price you're quoting and they'll get back to you quickly. These guys really rock!

Revzilla is a great company; no worries. The DJ Powervision is a great tool. If you go ahead with the purchase, be sure to connect to the DJ client and make sure you have the latest firmware as there have been several updates to the original.......;)

Back