free website stats program Revzilla | Harley Davidson Forums

Revzilla

revok1200

Have any of you ever heard of or done business with a place called revzilla?

I have never heard of them and for all I know they could be a huge business in PA.

I was looking for an item and they keep coming up with the best price, but as stated I don't know anything about them.

Thanks for any info in advance.

Been using them for years, great company, I live in the NYC area and usually receive my orders the next day with their free shipping. Even more important, the sales staff really know what they are talking about. Tons of very informative videos. Great return policy. You can't go wrong trying them. The funny thing is, I think their prices are usually the same as other online stores, but dealing with them is such a pleasure I'm happy to give them my business.

good guys go to their website they have videos on most everything they sell
i will pick out helmets and you could set and watch an hour vey pleased will continue to use them

I have purchased from them several times in the past three or four years. They have become the first place I look when I am ready to buy.

I appreciate everyones feedback.

I had never heard of them before and I would feel comfortable using them now after the feedback from everyone.

That is just one of the great things about this forum everyone willing to try and assist or help out.

Keep up the good work.

Ride Safe

Been using them for years, great company, I live in the NYC area and usually receive my orders the next day with their free shipping. Even more important, the sales staff really know what they are talking about. Tons of very informative videos. Great return policy. You can't go wrong trying them. The funny thing is, I think their prices are usually the same as other online stores, but dealing with them is such a pleasure I'm happy to give them my business.

The item I am looking at is a Power Vision Tuner and right now they have a great price almost 20% off retail.

Back