free website stats program Reputation points | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Reputation points

Thanks for clearing that up Glider. I also agrre with you they should be worth money:newsmile093: or some kinda prize every month

I along with QUITE A FEW OTHERS HERE would JUST LIKE the people WE TRY to help out,,,, POST THE RESULTS from our endeavor of HELPING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT a PAT on the BACK(but nice)....... if we were on the RIGHT TRACK... AND what was the result or the FIX....

I have started to ASK """please get back with the results or fix""".... and ALSO

NOT ASKED OR STATED:

I go thru a lot of MIND WORK for FREE to help YOU and NEED to HEAR BACK the results.

signed....BUBBIE

So, if I roll my mouse over the cloud and gives nothing but opportunity to add to reputation, I assume that I have none, good or bad...Is that right?

So, if I roll my mouse over the cloud and gives nothing but opportunity to add to reputation, I assume that I have none, good or bad...Is that right?

That's correct. You will see a notification in the upper right where you log in if you have any reputation points just like when you get a PM from someone.

I'll send you one so you can see but don't let it make your head swell:D

That's correct. You will see a notification in the upper right where you log in if you have any reputation points just like when you get a PM from someone.

I'll send you one so you can see but don't let it make your head swell:D

My head wont swell up .......:55:

I noticed when CLICKING on the cloud ON MY POST it says:

This post has received no reputation yet..... THEN says HOW MANY REPUTATION POST I HAVE....

IT IS also helpful if you PUT the WHY in the COMMENT AREA of the reputation, this tells the person what you liked or didn't like BECAUSE

signed....BUBBIE

I along with QUITE A FEW OTHERS HERE would JUST LIKE the people WE TRY to help out,,,, POST THE RESULTS from our endeavor of HELPING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT a PAT on the BACK(but nice)....... if we were on the RIGHT TRACK... AND what was the result or the FIX....

I have started to ASK """please get back with the results or fix""".... and ALSO

NOT ASKED OR STATED:

I go thru a lot of MIND WORK for FREE to help YOU and NEED to HEAR BACK the results.

signed....BUBBIE

I feel the same on this point its like reading a book all the way through then finding out that the last page is missing and you dont know what happend

Brian

Thanks Glider, at least I know what to look for now, thanks for the clearing of the question, as always you're a great help.
Bill

Back