free website stats program Reputation points | Harley Davidson Forums

Reputation points

sprinklerfitter669

Can anybody explain the reputation points next to members posts?
i looked and could not find an anwser.
Do they mean anything?
Where can you check to see how many you have?

It doesn't "explain" the system. It will show any reputation points that others have posted about you.

As an example...

If I like what you post, then I can click on this ICON and add a comment about your post or the contents. That's all it is about.:D

Ok, I know it's Monday and I'm not fully awake but where and what are reputations points, I don't see them on any of the posts I'm looking at, am I blind or just plain out of it?

So, the more points equals what?
Is there special privelages to having more points?

Backroad,
look at the little cloud down at the bottom, where its says you are on, if you point the pointer over it will tell you

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't "explain" the system. It will show any reputation points that others have posted about you.

As an example...

If I like what you post, then I can click on this ICON and add a comment about your post or the contents. That's all it is about.:D

*****and if the BIG BOY doesn't like your post,,,,, you will get the POOF button

signed....BUBBIE

*****and if the BIG BOY doesn't like your post,,,,, you will get the POOF button

signed....BUBBIE

No extra points for you...LOL

BTW, I've been POOFed a couple times myself...although I must admit I deserved it for trying to skirt the rules a tad...lol

I LIKE THE POOF BUTTON WHEN I GET TO USE IT.

86 86 86 86 86 86 POOF!

signed....BUBBIE

signed....BUBBIE

I think you would be dangerous with a POOF button:D

Poofclean-1.jpg

signed....glider:s

Back