free website stats program Redneck_White_Boy does BBQ | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Redneck_White_Boy does BBQ

Wouldn't that be neat to hear about 40 or 50 hogs come blasten down my little street and pull in wantin some BBQ. My neighbors would think I had become a Hells Angel or something. I think I'm gonna get off now before my laptop becomes fried. One heck of a lighting show going on. Later......

What time should we be there? Looks great.
I usually do a Boston butt or two and put on a couple of chicken to fill up smoker. Only smoke 4-5 times a year but have all the neighbors over. I provide the protien and they bring all sides and dessert. BYOB. Had an apple tree come down last fall. Getting close to being ready to use in the smoker. Should give some real good flavor.

Last edited by a moderator:
All I got for supper was a cold ham sandwich,chips,NO pickle and diet Pepsi. I'm sad....
and still hungry...thanks R W B.
wilks3
:USA

Very good. They are as good as store bought but leaner so care most be used to not dry out the meat during cooking. Long and slow methods are best. No complaints so far and I don't tell em less they ask :D

I had a feeling that they would be real good! Especially if prepared properly.

Chicken, Polish Sausage, and Pork Loin. (about 3hrs cook time)
BG

Here is a short video of some Pork Butt. (about 3 to 4hrs cook time)
YouTube - ‪BBQ‬‏[/QUOTE]

homer-drool-picture.jpg

What time's dinner ? :newsmile011:

MMMMmmmm...nothing better than a good ole fastioned charcoal BBQ. I'm going to smoke up some meat tonight - Thanks RWB!

Boy that brings back some pleasant memories of when I was a teenager and my parents would sit around on Sat. night watching Hee Haw. Yea I admit it, I come from a long line of rednecks (depending on what you call a redneck).

My Dad used to fix the best Swamp Cabbage I've ever had, and my GrandDad could make the best coon and possum stew. Times seemed simpler to me back then, but I guess it was just because I was young and dumb.

I could almost feel myself sitting at home with Mom and Dad (both gone now) when I saw that video you posted Tank. Thanks.

R_W_B

great video, the one thing, I don't do lite beer. I can fit a 12 pk in my roll bag, how do I get there.

R_W_B

great video, the one thing, I don't do lite beer. I can fit a 12 pk in my roll bag, how do I get there.

Just come on down Central Florida way and go north of Lakeland a bit. There a little settlement there called RedneckVille LOL.

I used to make fun of folks for buying lite beer. I told them they could save money by buying regular beer and just adding water to it. Which really is true. But a couple of years back when the Doc told me I had to loose about 25lbs I started buying lite beer and got to where I liked the taste of it. Just kinda took off from there.

My wife still drinks regular Miller Lite (she don't drink much, hardly ever more than one at a sitting just whenever we grill out). But if you ever do drop by I will go get whatever beer you want, except those expensive brands. This Redneck ain't got the money anymore for Corona etc. I love um, used to buy um when I was still working making good money. But not now LOL.

Just come on down Central Florida way and go north of Lakeland a bit. There a little settlement there called RedneckVille LOL.

I used to make fun of folks for buying lite beer. I told them they could save money by buying regular beer and just adding water to it. Which really is true. But a couple of years back when the Doc told me I had to loose about 25lbs I started buying lite beer and got to where I liked the taste of it. Just kinda took off from there.

My wife still drinks regular Miller Lite (she don't drink much, hardly ever more than one at a sitting just whenever we grill out). But if you ever do drop by I will go get whatever beer you want, except those expensive brands. This Redneck ain't got the money anymore for Corona etc. I love um, used to buy um when I was still working making good money. But not now LOL.

Hey R_W_B,
From the title of this thread I thought you were talikg about me, but how does he know!!:newsmile100::newsmile100:

Back