free website stats program Redneck_White_Boy does BBQ | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Redneck_White_Boy does BBQ

RWB i would like to formality invite you to Margarita Island :D

36 beer for @ $8.50.

i had a neighbor from Argentina he had us over one Sunday for his BBQ chicken. best i ever had, all he did was rub it down with garlic and rock salt. then cook on a very low heat for about 3-4 hours, while cooking he had a ketchup container with water rock salt and garlic. he would lightly put this on while drinking beer. said it was the only piece and quite he got all week

I don't know the laws in Iowa but down here in the south it is against the law to cook or serve BBQ without beer.

Jack Daniels can be substituted for beer, and it makes a great marinade too. :D I put a shot of Jose Cuervo in my chili, and it helps dissolve some of the grease. Just way too hot for chili nowadays. I save that for football Sundays in the winter (if we're having any football this year) :(

You better stop now or you will have a house full of hungry bikers, Good post Dave:s

i think he is outside drinking all his beer and trying to eat it all before we get there :D

Now that's what I call a nice rack!!!!! :s
Texas style.

Attachments

• A nice rack.jpg
    A nice rack.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 19
I have always wondered if those wild hogs were good tastin'. Are they?

Very good. They are as good as store bought but leaner so care most be used to not dry out the meat during cooking. Long and slow methods are best. No complaints so far and I don't tell em less they ask :D

Ya know RWB, you really shouldn't put that out there unless you plan on inviting all 45,000 of us over for some BBQ :D Sure looks good.
... . . . .... .. I need a good macaroni salad recipe. You got a good one you care to share??? Guess I finally figured out what RWB stands for too :laugh

Umm we've got one heck of a lightning storm goin, maybe I can post this before the cable goes out. Glazier we make semi-homemade MacSalad, we buy the big half gallon container of Wally World MacSalad and then cook (and add) 2 or 3 cups of more macaronies, some mustard, some chopped onions, a few spices and mix it all together. Taste pretty good and goes a long way.

I can smell your cookin' all the way here in Arizona!! What time is dinner R_W_B?
:cheers

Yea too bad my little camera doesn't have smell a vision (as Emerald always says). That garlic smokin has a kinda sweet pungent smell, really nice. Plus the thing with BBQ is the meat will start to smell sweet right as it gets done.

I don't know the laws in Iowa but down here in the south it is against the law to cook or serve BBQ without beer. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Hey guy glad to see you back on, was wondering where you had been and if everyone at your place was ok.

I have always wondered if those wild hogs were good tastin'. Are they?

They are actually very good eating. I don't hunt any more but my neighbor does all the time and since I look after his place while he's gone he sometimes gives me sausage and loin blocks. He has a butcher do all his stuff up.

Wouldn't that be neat to hear about 40 or 50 hogs come blasten down my little street and pull in wantin some BBQ. My neighbors would think I had become a Hells Angel or something. I think I'm gonna get off now before my laptop becomes fried. One heck of a lighting show going on. Later......

Back