free website stats program Redline Gear oil | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Redline Gear oil

Bodeen I want a well oiled machine but --------------------------

:bigsmiley22:

Kinda like the Stories my Mind played on the Statements made here... BUTT no comment is Best....:lero

The redline is a good product as the Shockproof really helps in No Metal to Metal contact (lessing that Klunk)... Sticking to all metal parts Better than most Normal Gear Oils for a longer time..

There are other Good Gear Oils... I'm just Spoiled with Longevity working in my favor... 112,900 miles on my Original 09 Tranny using Redline Shockproof Heavy Right off the Show Room Floor. Dealer asked IF I wanted it installed... He had More Redline products (all oils) on a Big shelf than HD oils on the Little shelf.

I asked him Why? : Said he wanted the BEST for his customers.:s

The other Stuff is just STUFF to me.

signed....BUBBIE

Would you fellas get all that gasoline away from the fire please? :lero:lero:lero:bigsmiley22:

I know that the Redline shockproof offers great protection for our trans but have you noticed any better shifting or less noise using it? I'm about to make the shift to shockproof in the trans and thought I'd ask.

Much better Don, less clunk easy to find neutral

Thanks for the info and I'll be changing at the next service. Sorry I took so long to respond I was moving the gas cans.

i just put redline shockproof in my 04 RK classic. I have to say shifting does seem smoother and a lot less clunk. I used mobil 1 75/90 for years, it is a great lube for Harley transmissions, but this redline seems like a good product.

Back