free website stats program Redline Gear oil | Harley Davidson Forums

Redline Gear oil

J

Jack Klarich

Shopping on J&P online web site for Redline V twin gear oil with shockproof I was amazed , the drop down box to put model specific info said Redline was not a choice for my 2015 FLRT Strange it suggested Amzoil as a choice

Shopping on J&P online web site for Redline V twin gear oil with shockproof I was amazed , the drop down box to put model specific info said Redline was not a choice for my 2015 FLRT Strange it suggested Amzoil as a choice

That is odd, J&P must get more $$ pushing Amsoil.

Looks like a normal Mistake..... you? or them?

Here is what it said for my 09 King:

Red Line Transmission Oil with ShockProof
Fits Your 2009 Harley-Davidson Touring Road King FLHR

Off the JP site...:D

SO I put your bike in and WAMO:

Does Not Fit Your 2015 Harley-Davidson Trike Freewheeler FLRT Shop Similar Parts

signed....BUBBIE

So the million dollar question is, Why is the 2015 Freewheeler transmission any different than the other HD trannys? Why would Redline shockproof "not Fit" according to J&P?

I find that very hard to believe. I'd contact Redline and see what they have to say.

Looks like a normal Mistake..... you? or them?

Here is what it said for my 09 King:

Fits Your 2009 Harley-Davidson Touring Road King FLHR

Off the JP site...:D

SO I put your bike in and WAMO:

Does Not Fit Your 2015 Harley-Davidson Trike Freewheeler FLRT Shop Similar Parts

signed....BUBBIE

So the million dollar question is, Why is the 2015 Freewheeler transmission any different than the other HD trannys? Why would Redline shockproof "not Fit" according to J&P?

I find that very hard to believe. I'd contact Redline and see what they have to say.

I am going to continue to use Redline:s I did E mail Redline waiting for a response I would bet 100.00 they say go ahead and use our product HMMMM formula plus is OK from the MOCO well that said I think Redline is just that much better tho I will still use the formula plus in the primary

I know that the Redline shockproof offers great protection for our trans but have you noticed any better shifting or less noise using it? I'm about to make the shift to shockproof in the trans and thought I'd ask.

I know that the Redline shockproof offers great protection for our trans but have you noticed any better shifting or less noise using it? I'm about to make the shift to shockproof in the trans and thought I'd ask.

Maybe it's all in my head Don but mine seems to shift better and the dreaded Harley clunk also seems to be less. I like the idea of it coating and sticking to the gears and other moving parts. :p

I know where y'all can get some Amzoil.... I'd get it for ya, but it may be really expensive.....:D

Back