free website stats program Recommendations for Slip Ons? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Recommendations for Slip Ons?

I went with the Rush Downslash on my 07 Deuce, 2 inch. I installed them just so I could find out if I would be happy with the sound. I AM!!! :worthy As far as the quality and such, I am very satisfied! Also, the Screamin' Eagles have a great rep..might have to get a set of them! (just in case!) I mean, after all, they're not THAT hard to change, right??? :newsmile100:

So glad I used never-seize!

Pretty happy with Freedom Performance Exhaust. Had them on since bike was new and happy with choice. Look good also.

I have Rush 1.75" on my 09 FB. extremely happy. Loud enough to get noticed and sound good without irritating the local cops.

Screamin' Eagle® Pro II Slip-On Chrome Baloney Cut Muffler Kit over here!

Not yet allowed to post a link so check the sound in my FXD2003Rider Youtube account... "FXD 2003 with SEII (April 25-2010)" & "Harley-Davidson Dyna FXD 2003 in Triberg B500 Schwarzwald Germany June 12 2009"

FXD2003Rider

I went with Vance & Hines - Monster Ovals...black w/chrome tips. Low rumble, much more of a bass sound than loud...but when I get on it they bark pretty good. I could use louder personally...but these sound really good.

Back