free website stats program Recommendations for Slip Ons? | Harley Davidson Forums

Recommendations for Slip Ons?

risuperglide

Does anybody have any good recommendations for some good slip ons? I'd like my bike a bit louder however not obnoxious. I was thinking about Vance & Hines Straight Shots? How are the Screamin Eagles???....:34:

The old style Screaming Eagle slip-ons perform very good. Cycle Shack is the company that still makes them. I used them on 3 bikes with great results.

Screaming eagle would be a good choice, had them on my 1200. Have Rush slip-ons on my softail, a little deeper tone but not really loud.

I have Khrome Werks and found them too loud. I called them and they instructed me on how to quiet them down a noch with a modification. Worked well.

I have V&H straight slip ons. 2007 street bob. louder than screamin eagle. i like em. mine not as loud as all my friends' bikes with complete exhausts.

A lot of dealers have bikes already set up with Rush and other pipes, check them out they will let you hear them then you can decide easier, JMO:s

my friend just put samson slip ons on his sporty. really good sound. not bad price. im a v and h guy but im impressed with the samsons.

Back