free website stats program rattles | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

rattles

I never really took a look at how they are put together. One of those suggestions should do it. Tks!

I know you want to fatten me up for something.........

Maybe the KILL or the "POOF" button?? :newsmile107:

LOL

signed....BUBBIE

Bubbie if he were going to fatten you up he would have sent meatballs!:bigsmiley20::bigsmiley20:

broom stick up the pipe (if it will fit :D) or big screw driver with the pipes on the bike and just bend the ends over by rotating the broom or screw driver, thats how we stopped my dads rattling

Now that is using the ol' "wicket"...:bigsmiley20:

I am having the same issue with my 2010 Dyna Wide Glide, should I check the same things. i.e .The spring and baffles?? I checked for the rubber bumper and made sure that is was in the center of the rubber bumper and I still get a little rattle when I hit bumps and sometimes when the engine is decompressing.:small3d023:

I am having the same issue with my 2010 Dyna Wide Glide, should I check the same things. i.e .The spring and baffles?? I checked for the rubber bumper and made sure that is was in the center of the rubber bumper and I still get a little rattle when I hit bumps and sometimes when the engine is decompressing.:small3d023:

Check the gas tank mounts too noises can travel:p

Checked those today and everything seems to be pretty secure there. It definitely sounds like the bottom of the bike, jacked the bike up and made sure nothing was hanging or loose as well.

This actually worked, thank you very much, the tank was a secure left to right, but slightly loose bouncing up and down and causing the rattle. I never would have guessed.

Back