free website stats program Random thoughts threads | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Random thoughts threads

I ride every day, no matter how bad my day is when I clock out it is me and my bike, random thoughts through the day @ work keeps me in check til its time to hit the road, and check in @ HD TALKING to see how every one else is doing makes my day complete, Capital Jack:s

My state of Calif may be broke, I don’t know why we have some of the best politicians money can buy, but we still have weather to die for. 70* today and I had to go for a ride an behalf of all my brothers and sisters of the forum who are still knee deep in the white stuff. Don't hate the rider hate the weather:s

My first ride was on my dad's 53 panhead. Had a foot clutch. I was 14 years old. My mom freaked out. lol what a blast. Made me a rider for life.

I have random thoughts all the time. Problem is, is that I can't remember any of them. They just fall out of my head and on to the floor.
Getting old is no fun.
Ooops, there went another one.............
3.gif

This is why old guys have gas, thats were all those random thoughts go. Just another random thought. :newsmile091:

My state of Calif may be broke, I don’t know why we have some of the best politicians money can buy, but we still have weather to die for. 70* today and I had to go for a ride an behalf of all my brothers and sisters of the forum who are still knee deep in the white stuff. Don't hate the rider hate the weather:s

Thanks bro

...the booming exhaust note, the ease in riding it and the overall "feast to the senses" before during and after the ride...and it was only in the parking lot!

Hmmm... sounds like something HD might use in an advertisement...

How do blind people know where 2 find the braille signs?

I like this one, I'll have to ask a friend that works with the deaf and blind...

And my random thought... My feet are cold!

I ride every day, no matter how bad my day is when I clock out it is me and my bike, random thoughts through the day @ work keeps me in check til its time to hit the road, and check in @ HD TALKING to see how every one else is doing makes my day complete, Capital Jack:s

Im the same way but sometimes it seems to backfire on me. it seems when I look out my back window and see my bike sitting there waiting for check out time the clock seems to turn very slowly. but the days I ride to work do have a different feeling beginning to end.

Random thoughts, huh? Good idea! Why I often have six random thoughts before breakfast.

The Tank, on another thread, called HDT "The Great Community". Methinks he nailed it.

I sometimes resort to mild or even hardcore profanity given a situation. But I am so happy that this forum has zero tolerance for such. I just regret that the moderators have to spend so much time editing it. The rules are simple, don't do it.

I've been riding a bit even on these cold (for North Carolina) days. Its gonna make me appreciate the next week of 60+ degrees. High school parking lot to practice low speed turns, braking, etc.

Did you ever pull up to a traffic light and notice that HD several lanes over and even though it was too hot or cold to do so, you just had to roll down the window just to listen to that bike pull away? I know I have, and do. Funny though, I don't seem to do it for a crotch rocket or Wing. Wonder why?

Spring is just around the corner. Sure hope I can get out and catch a few of those tasty crappies.

I wonder if I'll be able to get to a point where I can do some serious wrenching on my bike. Small steps. Small steps. Small steps.

Some men dream great things and awaken to the harsh reality of the day. Some men awaken but go right on dreaming great things. Beware such men because they are dangerous and can make those dreams their reality.

AIM article. Axtell 88 to 97 kit. Wow, my 2000 Fatboy with only 4K miles would be a great candidate for this. Gotta dream big!

Is he ever going to stop rambling? Probably not, but for the short term..ok.

Best to you all. Rock on.
Ishmael

PS Become a contributor, even a small amount will help keep this great site up and running.

I rolled down my window yesterday and told a "Vespa" rider his rear tire was "really low” Actually the wife notice.

Back