free website stats program Radio Shack Siren | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Radio Shack Siren

Hey Silvertip, which one are you talking about that works great, the Radio Shack deal or that Piezo Buzzer williamfrog is telling us about?

And both you fellas could help me save a brain cell if you could send the part numbers of these devices.

Got to radioshack.com and search for "piezo speaker" there are half a dozen of them. I am using Catalog #: 273-070. I mounted it with velcro under the left side cover where the HD alarm module is clipped in.

Here you go .

The tool your audio project requires.
Add some sound with our Piezo buzzer siren! This buzzer may be used whenever an attention-getting audible warning is needed. The siren is perfect for security systems, over and under-limit indicators and power failure alerts. Operates on 6-14 VDC, with 150mA Current at 12V. Buzzer Tone rated at 2,000-4,500Hz.

Got to radioshack.com and search for "piezo speaker" there are half a dozen of them. I am using Catalog #: 273-070. I mounted it with velcro under the left side cover where the HD alarm module is clipped in.

Good job guys, glad it worked out and you checked the current draw first. To quote your friendly doctor's oath -- regarding your Harley... "--do the patient no harm." :D

Anybody have the Radio Shack part number? Or the number/make of those piezo buzzers?

Go to radioshack.com and search for "piezo speaker" there are half a dozen of them. I am using Catalog #: 273-070. I mounted it with velcro under the left side cover where the HD alarm module is clipped in.

Thanks Lancer, I missed your first answer...got it now. So this speaker plugs into what I have found to be a three wire connecter with some slight mods as described above with heat and solder?

Back