free website stats program radio problem | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

radio problem

Good thought on revok's part, but FLHX doesn't have intercom/rear speaker selections, unless it's added later. I think OP's radio's going belly-up & might be time to pull fairing shell to take a look, or start shopping eBay for someone's take-off HK...

Iceman,

I withdraw my proposal, but I am still stuck with the nickname.

I am on my second radio, eventually the faceplate display quit working (warranty thankfully)

Have had the new one for about 3 months and I think the aux. input jack has gone bad.

It is very unfortunate that for the cost of the radio's they really don't come up with a better product.

it happend to my radio its a common problem.mine did the same thing I even changed the speaker switch because I thought it was bad because when I messed with it the sound would come back on but after a while the sound won't come back.I sent mine to iron cross radio,they fixed it and sent it back for around 200 dollors.they say its from vibration.

hi new here. I bought 03 ultra last november havent had a year yet
spent a month at the shop under warenty.third radio after getting it back the radio worked 10 miles out again whent rest of summer without tunes .yesterday desided to wrentch myself.tried grounding the radio to frame..
walloh workes great now.. just posting, jtruck

Back