free website stats program Question: whats your favoite Motorcycle related song? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Question: whats your favoite Motorcycle related song?

Black Denim Trousers by the Cheers.

(Anyone else heard it???)

Last lines...

And when they cleared the wreckage, all they found
Was his black denim trousers and motorcycle boots
And a black leather jacket with an eagle on the back
But they couldn't find the 'cicle that took off like a gun
And they never found the terror of High way 1 0 1

How about a little country? I can't believe you guys didn't throw out Trace Adkins, 'My Favorite Color is Chrome'......:s Fortunately, my pipes are too loud to hear any music, so I too can sing and not be heard, (good thing). There's a bunch I hear on the ipod and think that I should do a play list for the bikes, but I haven't had the time, I got an 80 gig ipod and I want the 160 gig, as mine is nearly filled up! 16000 songs or so. Neil Young has one I'll have to look up, I heard it a while back, it seemed like it had a line or too about riding along the highway with her long hair blowing in the wind......Maybe 'Unknown Legend'. I'll do that list for when I'm working or something wishing I was riding.

Neil Young...Called "She Rides a Harley Davidson"...and yes its very cool song...also I forgot one ..for some reason it sound good on the bike by ZZ Top..."Shes Got Legs"....Lots of good music showing up here...Boy ! my original post ...makes me feel like a old Fuddy Duddy...lol:D

Not really a "motorcycle" song, but my favorite is the eight and a half minute version of "Stranglehold" by Ted Nugent.

Motley Crue ... Kickstart my heart
Poison .......... Ride the wind
Bon Jovi.........Dead or Alive.

What can I say . I grew up in the 80's

Thanks for clarifying that for me Fourdogs, I heard that one day and of course had to make the mental note. I like all kinds of music, that's what I like about the ipod era we have now, I can load up the ipod with the 'good, the bad, and the ugly' music of all sorts, set it on shuffle, and then I get to hear songs I'd otherwise not get a chance to hear..........:D

I like to get on my bike to get way from everything except the sound of my pipes and the wind....that's music enough for me, that's not to say I don't have tunes running through my head time to time but ,I simply don't need music when I ride.

I came across a biker blog last week where the guy had accumulated 45 songs that he loaded on his iPod that were just great groovin' Tunes. I copied the list and just purchased them from ITunes.
Bad to the Bones, Pink Floyd the Wall, CCR, Born to be Wild and others

If you lived in the 60's and 70's it's pure road ramblin' wonderful!!:yes

I came across a biker blog last week where the guy had accumulated 45 songs that he loaded on his iPod that were just great groovin' Tunes. I copied the list and just purchased them from ITunes.
Bad to the Bones, Pink Floyd the Wall, CCR, Born to be Wild and others

If you lived in the 60's and 70's it's pure road ramblin' wonderful!!:yes

I agree..I got so used to being able to understand words way back then...lol..I"m from the 40s,50sand 60s...lol...We used to love Johnny Rivers...CCR...and lots and lots of what we call Do Whopp song and groups...and to be honest I wasn't a Beatles fan but loved Elvis...and E had some rockin good tunes....One of my all time fav songs was "Sleep Walk" by Santo and Johnny...also the greatest of all IMHO was "Strangers on the Shore"..Hey I said I was old ...lol...wow we can start a whole new thread....lol...:bigsmiley40: <<< this just seem to fit the thread...lol

I'm with you joyflyin not crazy over county but I like this one.

Forget Pink and purple paisleys
little mellow-yellow daisies
Ain't no pot of gold in her rainbow
Her favorite color is ..Chrome

I also like the Neil Young
She rides a Harley-Davidson

Somewhere on a desert highway
She rides a harley-davidson
Her long blonde hair flyin in the wind
Shes been runnin half her life
The chrome and steel she rides
Collidin with the very air she breathes
The air she breathes.

I'm with you joyflyin not crazy over county but I like this one.

Forget Pink and purple paisleys
little mellow-yellow daisies
Ain't no pot of gold in her rainbow
Her favorite color is ..Chrome

I also like the Neil Young
She rides a Harley-Davidson

Somewhere on a desert highway
She rides a harley-davidson
Her long blonde hair flyin in the wind
Shes been runnin half her life
The chrome and steel she rides
Collidin with the very air she breathes
The air she breathes.
Hey Di, I'm glad someone can remember the lines to these tunes. I hear this stuff on the ipod and make mental notes, but I don't hear them often enough. Some day I'll do some playlists up......I gotta say, I have a music collection covering a little bit of everything (I don't think I have any opera at all though), but for the rock, country, blues, bluegrass, and even some gospel, and anything in between, I listen to it some. :D

Back