free website stats program Put fire in the wire or stock replacement | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Put fire in the wire or stock replacement

I have a bazillion HP in my bike, I run a K&N filter and blue bikes are faster anyway. :lolrolling

And you will get even more if you run screaming eagle spark plugs i have some spare if you want them

Brian

For three times the price of the standard HD plugs, I'll pass on that one:D

I'm afraid that with all the enhancements that would give more power and better MPG that the engine would actually make gas instead of using it :swoon

For three times the price of the standard HD plugs, I'll pass on that one:D

I'm afraid that with all the enhancements that would give more power and better MPG that the engine would actually make gas instead of using it :swoon

I found them thrown in for free with a few orders i made with Guernsey Harley Davidson just before Christmas one year when i tried to order more stuff in the January they did not exist anymore

Brian

I have a bazillion HP in my bike, I run a K&N filter and blue bikes are faster anyway. :lolrolling

:laughThats awsome my softail is blue, I knew that color was going to pay off. I belive you guys are right about the coils, wires and, plugs. I havent bought the plugs yet, because I wanted to ask you guys first. The guy at the parts counter is trying to sell me the screaming eagal plugs. When I go back Ill tell him I want the regular relacement plugs. Do you guys know If harley has differnt color wires? Since blue is faster, then adding blue wires wont just look good. LOL:laugh

:laughThats awsome my softail is blue, I knew that color was going to pay off. I belive you guys are right about the coils, wires and, plugs. I havent bought the plugs yet, because I wanted to ask you guys first. The guy at the parts counter is trying to sell me the screaming eagal plugs. When I go back Ill tell him I want the regular relacement plugs. Do you guys know If harley has differnt color wires? Since blue is faster, then adding blue wires wont just look good. LOL:laugh

SE wires, black, orange and red:s

Its scientifically impossible for blue bikes to be faster.
It takes more coats of blue paint to be blue.
More coats of paint=more weight.
More weight=less speed.

Unless your using lightweight blue paint............:D
wilks3
:USA

Its scientifically impossible for blue bikes to be faster.
It takes more coats of blue paint to be blue.
More coats of paint=more weight.
More weight=less speed.

Unless your using lightweight blue paint............:D
wilks3
:USA

Do you have any documentation to prove that? :lolrolling

No documentation, but I watch'em paint a car blue, 6 coats+2clear coats. You could see the car getting lower, need I say more.
wilks3 :D

Back