free website stats program Primary drain plug, I dont understand an issue with it | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Primary drain plug, I dont understand an issue with it

Wow, is all I can say!! The responses and the care and concern in your responses just blows me away. Its not that I doubted it on this site its that im not use to this in the real world these days. I dont know what to say guys other than thanks an ungodly amount!!!! You guys are the best!!!

TripleJ!!! Man, I dont know what to say to your offer man...Im beside myself right now!! The fact that you trust me is an honor that will never be broken by no means. This goes for anyone, but for you to just offer that kind of assistance to me will never ever go unappreciated ever. I was gonna mention to you and see what you think. I just did the primary oil change and I got the bolt inserted and its holding and its semi-tight and not leaking at all. Its tight enough that you cant do it by hand. What should I do? Should I wait until I do the next oil change and then check back with you to see if you may still have the piece? I really hate to get it from you if I can wait a bit before I do it again and keep someone from being able to use it. Thanks a million TRIPLEJ!!!!!!!!!:dude

Should I wait until I do the next oil change and then check back with you to see if you may still have the piece? I really hate to get it from you if I can wait a bit before I do it again and keep someone from being able to use it. Thanks a million TRIPLEJ!!!!!!!!!:dude

As long as it is not leaking and you are sure it won't work loose, no reason you could not wait until you do the next service. I can hold onto the kit until you or geezer needs it and send it to either of you at that time and then you guys can forward it to the other from there.

Wow, is all I can say!! The responses and the care and concern in your responses just blows me away. Its not that I doubted it on this site its that im not use to this in the real world these days. I dont know what to say guys other than thanks an ungodly amount!!!! You guys are the best!!!

TripleJ!!! Man, I dont know what to say to your offer man...Im beside myself right now!! The fact that you trust me is an honor that will never be broken by no means. This goes for anyone, but for you to just offer that kind of assistance to me will never ever go unappreciated ever.

Well said Bill. It's people like TripleJ that make this a great community like Tank says. I offered to split the cost of the kit with him but he wouldn't hear of it. :majesty

Geezer, thanks!!! I believe that about TRIPLEJ he is a good man as many others on here as well. I wish I could just hang out with many of you guys and just talk Harleys or just ride together. I guess this site will do all the above but ride together but the FRIENDSHIP on here is what its all about on here!!!!

TRIPLEJ, I will give you a shout and keep you updated on the plug! Lets just keep our fingers crossed for the best! ONCE again, THANKS a bunch!!:s

Be nice and replace the inserts for TripleJ. You guys could start a video of where all this insert kit goes!!! LOL!!!! :s
Would be some good viewing!!!
wilks3
:USA

I might have a few time serts kickin around here in the shop, I work on MANY things around here as I build vehicles, engines, repair everything from harley's to plumbing to farm tractors.

I will dig around this weekend in my bins and see if I have one in the size you guys are looking for. If I do have one, or find it, I will be in Winnipeg HOPEFULLY this comming week to pick up the new bike, and if geezer isn't too far from the city I can either meet him somewhere or drop it off for him.

geezer if you read this thread I am also going to PM you about the sert if I find it.

Regards, Bill

Back