free website stats program Post A Pic Of Your Dyna Here. | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

Post A Pic Of Your Dyna Here.

A few changes since I lasted posted a pic.
I bought the bike as a solo rider.
Here it is as it is now after about $7000 in extras.
SBwash.jpg

And the wife wants to ride along once in awhile.
Here it is as a two seater.
IMG_4295.jpg

Great job with the additions. Some Chrome hand controls would really look sweet. Know it's expensive, but it really sets off the handlebars.

Heck with her "riding along"...........GET HER A BIKE OF HER OWN!!! Have her take a Riders Edge class. Tell her I didnt learn how to ride until I was 57 years old.....so you can learn at any age. You couldnt get me on the back of a bike now that I have my very own Low Rider. It's just too much fun to be in control, and I'm having a ball.:D

Ok here is my baby:
09 Dyna Super Glide Custom
They are going to put the mini apes on it the week and then she will be done. Maybe:D

HPIM4560.jpg

HPIM4562.jpg

Woo Hoo, look at those directional signals in the mirrors:D

Looking good, I can't keep up with you and your bikes :D:D:D

Hobbit - Looks AWESOME!!! Still not a fan of the silver motor, but the rest of the work made me overlook it. Those integrated turn signals look sweet too, makes me want them...bad.

the dark turn signal lenses were still on back order :( as well as the tank badges :( :( .

Hobbit.
What tank badges are you going with?
I love the look of the 2009 Street Glide badges for a Street Bob.
A chromed and more refined version of what's on there stock.

I went with the 2008 Night Train Badges on my '06 Bob.
cutankbadge.jpg

My 2007 FXDWG pictured below is the perfect machine for me.
It fits a taller rider (6'3") well, with the stretched out forward controls. The rubber mounted twin cam engine and smooth 6-speed transmission ride like butter. I have replaced the mufflers with Screamin Eagle "slip-ons" just to be able to appreciate the powerful sound, but there's really not a lot of customizing necessary. I've added a tallboy seat to make a more comfortable ride for my co-pilot, a luggage rack to strap on a picnic or day pack and a moustache bar out front with a pair of highway pegs. This bike is truly a classic. I'm not quite sure how I feel about the FXDWG being dropped from the line in '09 but am sure glad I've got mine already.

100_1970.jpg

100_1972.jpg
Click on the picture for a better view

Great looking WG. I think they made a mistake myself dropping it from the line. It will be back again in a few years with fancy badges and chrome with a $4K higher price

Back